Calcium Carbonate 1 oz – Food Grade
Calcium Carbonate – Chalk
ช่วยเพิ่มค่า pH ลงใน mashing ได้โดยตรง
In beer making:
– Chalk, sometimes used for temporary hardness in dark beers.
– Adjusts pH up.
In wine making:
– Used to lower acidity levels.
– 2.5 grams per gallon will roughly lower acidity by .1%.
– It does not require cold stabilization to precipitate-out acid like Potassium Carbonate does, but it takes longer, affects flavor, and it reduces tartaric before dropping out malic or citric acids.
– A rough approximate of weight is 1 tsp = 2.7 grams.
– We highly recommend using a scale to weigh the product for an accurate dose.
– We do not recommend relying on these rough conversions for accurate dosage rates.