Mini Regulator 3
Mini regulator for CO2, N2 Cartridge 16g / 0 – 30 PSI
– Regulator ขนาดพกพา ใช้ได้ทั้ง CO2, N2 Cartridge 16g, เกลียว (Thread) 3/8″
– Outlet connection: 1/4″ transfer 7/16″ UNF
• Operating temperature: -30° ~ 65°
• Pressure accuracy: +/-3 PSI
• Size with cartridge: 5 cm Tall * 7 cm Wide * 3.5 cm Deep
• Material: Aluminum alloy
• Standard inlet port: 3/8″ – 24 UNF
• Standard outlet port: M8*0.75
• Option outlet port: Gas Side Ball Lock Fitting – Flare (7/16″ – 20 UNF)
• Gauge range: 0~30 PSI
• Adjustable outlet pressure: 0 ~ 25 PSI
• Applicable cylinders: Threaded 16g CO2 flat sealed disposable cylinders
• Dispensing operation: Adjustable knob
• Working pressure: 1200 PSI
1. Keep regulator knob in OFF position before turn in cartridge to avoid destroy gauge.
2. Screw the threaded cartridge into the head of the draft beer CO2 regulator. When you hear the hissing of the CO2 escaping, continue quickly tightening until the hissing stops.
3. Screw the draft beer CO2 regulator to brass compression fitting on beer dispenser system.
4. Too much pressure would cause over foam. Since keg beer coming with own pressure, we suggest first tapping without CO2 injection. Start with 2~3psi and lightly increase to 4~5psi (max 10-15psi) to achieve perfect pouring.
1. Use only food grade CO2 cartridges. Non-food grade cartridges contain harmful byproducts like oil and benzene.
2. Do not use the CO2 regulator as a handle to move the growler. This will result in damage to the brass fitting and may destroy the CO2 regulator.
3. The 16g cartridges contain liquid CO2 that will dispense at over 600 PSI. With that in mind, we suggest having the faucet open before pushing more CO2 into the keg, and using very short bursts. Also, do not turn on knob when not hooked up to a keg as you will put over 600 PSI into the quick disconnect and will blow the top threads off.
4. Do not screw out CO2 cartridges if gas remains.