pH Meter – Automatic Calibration
– เครื่องวัดค่าน้ำแบบ Auto-Calibration
– Display : LCD Digital
– Accuracy : 0.01
– Resolution : 0.01
– Operating Temperature : 0~60°C
– Measuring Range : 0.00~14.00
– Probe Type : Precision glass bulb electrode
1. Remove protective cap
2. First rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
3. Turn the meter on by pressing “ON/OFF” key.
4. Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
5. Stir gently and wait around 30sec till the reading stabilizes.
6. After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing “ON/OFF” key.
7. Always replace the protective cap after use.
1. Turn on PH meter
2. Dissolve each buffer solution in 250ML of distilled water
3. Immerse the electrode into the PH 6.86 solution,(under the temperature of 25)
4. Press the “CAL” (calibration) button for 5sec and release.
…..Display will start flashing 6.86
…..Wait until the display stops flashing.
…..Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
5. Immerse the electrode in PH 4.00 solution,
…..Press “CAL” button for 5sec then press and release immediately second time
…..Reading will start flashing 4.00
…..Wait until display stops flashing
…..Rinse and dry the electrode with distilled water as before.
6. Place the meter back to the buffer solution to test calibration.If incorrect,please repeat the calibration
7. If approximate PH of your test solution is known to be above 7.0,calibrate the meter using 6.86 and 9.18 solution. To do this,please follow the calibration chart,The third step is the calibration method for 9.18 point.