Weyermann® Pale Ale Malt 25 kg: 5.5 – 7.5 EBC / 2.5 – 3.3°L
Weyermann® Pale Ale Malt 25 kg
– Produced from high-quality, 2-row spring barley, Weyermann® Pale Ale malt provides excellent body and pale color.
– It imparts a complex malty flavor with notes of bread, dried fruits, and honey.
– Processed for distinctively “English” characteristics, this malt is highly modified for use with either single or multi-step infusions.
– And the low protein and glucan levels make for easy lautering and high extract efficiency.
– It’s the perfect foundational grist for any ale, but yields great results in lager-making, too.
For all beer types.
Up to 100%.