Weyermann® Pilsner Malt 25 kg: 2.5 – 74.5 EBC / 1.4 – 2.1°L
Weyermann® Pilsner Malt 25 kg
– Weyermann® Pilsner malt is a German, lager-style base malt produced from high-quality, 2-row spring barley.
– It contributes a pale-straw color to wort and adds mild, malty-sweet flavor with gentle notes of honey.
– A very flexible grain with high extract efficiency, it exhibits excellent lautering properties and yields optimum results for any brewing process from the simplest to the most complicated mashing regimen.
– Weyermann® Pilsner malt also provides the finished beer with substantial body and mouthfeel, as well as good foam development and head retention.
– Well-suited for use with any beer style, the malt is a particularly good choice for continental or American lagers, non-alcholic or alcohol-reduced beers.
Pilsner, Lagers, Ales.
Up to 100%.