L.D. Carlson Pectic Enzyme 1 oz
Pectic Enzyme – L.D. Carlson
– Add to break down pulp and aid in the extraction of tannin. Can also abate pectin haze in wines and cider.
– Pectic Enzyme physically destroys pectins, which constitute the “fleshy” part of most fruits such as grapes, and apples.
– Adding it to a wine must will break down the pulp, making pressing more efficient.
– Adding it to red grape must will aid in the extraction of tannin from the skins. It can also abate pectin haze in wines and cider.
– Use ½ teaspoon per gallon.